Welcome to the Orleans Web Forum
Welcome to the OrleansOnline Forum …
… where you will be able to interact with other Orleans fans as well as the band members themselves!
To participate, simply create a profile (required), select a category and enter your comment, memory, question, etc. Please confine your message to the proper topic or, if your topic is not available, you can start your own topic.
All posts are moderated so yours might not appear right away. But we ARE keeping a close eye on this and anything other than objectionable messages will be posted ASAP.
Above all else, HAVE FUN!
Thanks for participating in our community. To ensure the best possible experience for all members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
By joining and using this forum, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules and guidelines set for these peer discussion groups. You also agree to keep forum discussions to topics best suited to the medium. Specifically, this is a place at which you can share experiences with other fans, ask questions of the band members and participate in ongoing conversations.
To preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue,
- The discussions on the forum are meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may. No need to challenge, dismiss or attack others. In other words, treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Do not post commercial messages. This is not a place to solicit business. However, if you have a product or service you believe would benefit someone, you may contact that person directly.
- It goes without saying that all defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything you would not want the world to see or anyone to know came from you.
- Remember that Orleans and other forum participants have the right to reproduce postings to this forum.
- Send your message only to the most appropriate topic(s). Do not spam several topics with the same message.
- Include a signature tag on all messages.
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- Include only the relevant portions of the original message in your reply. Delete any header information and put your response before the original posting.
- Only send a message to the entire forum when it contains information that can benefit everyone.
- Send messages such as “thanks for the information” or “me, too” to individuals – not to the entire forum.
- Use the Web interface to change your settings or to remove yourself from a topic. If you are changing e-mail addresses, you do not need to remove yourself from the forum and rejoin under your new e-mail address. Simply change your settings.
- Best to keep posts brief and to the point. Some stories need telling, but try not to overdo it. Warn other topic subscribers of excessively lengthy messages either in the subject line or at the beginning of the message body with a line that says “Long Message.”
Ride Album 💿
Was a video made for the single “I’m On Your Side?”
Actually, yes. Unfortunately, I haven't found it ... yet. What I DO have is over 2 hours of footage shot for that video, from which the final was edited. It's on VHS. But that is corrupted and difficult to watch, impossible to work with. I'm thinking that SOMEwhere there's a VHS tape that has the final cut on it. Time permitting over the winter (as we kick down from travels) I will seek it out. I will surely post it to YouTube if I find it.
Incidentally, I also intend to create a Videos page right here on the website with all the full-length shows we posted in 2020-21 (over the winter). Stay tuned!
- Thanks 😊. IMO the Ride collection is the band’s strongest post 1970’s.
I totally agree. I think the Ride album contains some of our best work ever.